Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting new business

Hi,

I want to start new business of tech support in US. Give some suggestions how to open it?

Ok i just understand but the thing is are you looking to open a product based company or service based..

Comment

Immigration Consultant Business Requirements

Hi, I would like to open my own business as an Immigration Consultant and I've been calling multiple companies and no one will answer my questions.

Can anyone fill out immigration papers or does it require certification or a degree?

TIA,

Aileen

Comment

Is topic starter US-resident or not?

Comment

Even I am interested in starting own business and have been doing thorough research. Once I get all my answers, would love to share some tips here.

Comment

Starting a business is just a tedious task for me. I have been into this for the first time and it seems to be having your precious time, efforts, and money to start as your own business.

Comment

Before starting a business you should create a good business plan, so you will have a step-by-step guide on what to do. . These technologies help to grow business faster.
              Last edited by BNic; 06-13-2022, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Yes, business plan is important, but first of all you need to choose the niche, and calculate all the risks

Comment

Firstly, when opening your business, you must clearly understand whether the product you are going to sell is in demand. For example, clothes, a food store or something else will always be relevant and successful. Also immediately accustom yourself to the fact that you will have to keep detailed statistics and analysis of sales of your product. This will help you understand what customers are most interested in and what products you can sell in greater quantities. And it doesn't matter what kind of business you have.

Comment

I think the best advice for you would be not to start a business like that, because it's not in demand anywhere. Every company has its own departments that are responsible for technical support. Better do as I did, just buy yourself an ebay stealth account and start making money from sales. In short, raise your ranking so more people buy products from you. It's better.
                    Last edited by DeniroDin; 10-17-2022, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Hello. I think I can give you some good advice. First, you need to find a reliable customer support team so you can handle more important business matters yourself. Second, have you heard of SlidePeak ppt redesign ? You can present your business with a presentation. And these experts will help you professionally transform your PowerPoint slides. I have contacted them several times and know what I am talking about. So, this is how you can impress your audience and turn ideas into profitable business deals. How do you like this advice?​
                      Last edited by KennethRichardson; 11-06-2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

In my opinion it is not necessary always to have a business plan. It highly depends on the type of business you want to start.

Comment

I'd pay more attention to the process of the project management when starting a business. It is essential to set realistic goals, set scope, budget and time, and build a team that won't sink your business. This process defines the success of the idea and product development.
                          Last edited by BNic; 11-18-2022, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amystivens View Post
                            In my opinion it is not necessary always to have a business plan. It highly depends on the type of business you want to start.
                            Yeah, agree with you. ]However, it is important to carefully plan and strategize to ensure that the business is successful in the long term. By carefully planning and executing a solid strategy, you can build a successful business that meets the needs of customers and thrives in a competitive market.
                            Last edited by meganbe; 02-23-2023, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fashionandyou View Post
                              Hi,

I want to start new business of tech support in US. Give some suggestions how to open it?
                              1. Research the market and identify a specific niche you can specialize in. Consider the competition and the need for tech support services in the US.
                              2. Put together a business plan outlining your services, pricing, marketing strategies and financial goals.
                              3. Secure the necessary licenses and permits needed to operate a business in the US.
                              Last edited by elsasmith23; 03-06-2023, 02:10 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X