No announcement yet.

Please help with , Please help ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fill the I-130 with a PC. It's PC-fillable. Filling out with a pen is gauche, and usually can be read easily if you acquired penmanship outside the U.S. or in Philadelphia (a little joke).

For a good translation service, go to: http://ultratranslate.com/

--Ray B

Originally posted by Samira1973 View Post
    Hi again,

Is it ok to typing on the I -130 form or do I have to write on it with a pen ?

Do you know a place where can I get my sister and my birth certificate translated please ?

Thanks

Comment

please help me with this question

What do you think the USCIS office like to see ? the I-130 form to be filed typing on computer or write on form with a pen ?

I just want to make sure witch best way to go for so it easy for them to read the information i put in on the I-130

Thanks and sorry to ask you again.

Comment

I already answered your question. Do you think USCIS reviewers enjoy deciphering hand-printed forms?

--Ray B

What do you think the USCIS office like to see ? the I-130 form to be filed typing on computer or write on form with a pen ?

I just want to make sure witch best way to go for so it easy for them to read the information i put in on the I-130

Thanks and sorry to ask you again.

Comment

Hi again,

Can you please help me with some questions on the I-130 please .

Question 7 : if I never used other name beside my original name how I should answer do I use N/A or NONE ?

Question 8 : if not married do I answer N/A or NONE ?

Question 9 : if she doesn't have a Social Security number do I put down N/A or NONE ?

Question 11 : Prior Spouses name . If never married so no name . Do I put down N/A or NONE ?

Question 14: If I am not lawful permeant resident alien . Do I put down N/A or None ?

Question 17 : List spouse and all children of relative . If there is no other relative to put down . Do I write N/A or NONE ?

Again I can't thank you enough for all your help

Comment

Hello,

Can you please tell me what the exact paper work or the document I need to send with my I-130 if I am filling for my sister please ?

It seems everybody saying different things ?

Thanks so much

Comment

Samira:

1. I -130 for each of you.
              2. Birth cert copies for each of you
              3. Mother's birth cert copy
              4. Mother's mariage cert
              5. $420 check
              6. Copy of your Naturalization cert or U.S. passport ID page

Go on the USCIS website and read the instructions. http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/f...i-130instr.pdf

--Ray B

Hello,

Can you please tell me what the exact paper work or the document I need to send with my I-130 if I am filling for my sister please ?

It seems everybody saying different things ?

Thanks so much

Comment

Please help me with this question

Originally posted by rayb View Post
                Samira:

1. I -130 for each of you.
                2. Birth cert copies for each of you
                3. Mother's birth cert copy
                4. Mother's mariage cert
                5. $420 check
                6. Copy of your Naturalization cert or U.S. passport ID page

Go on the USCIS website and read the instructions. http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/f...i-130instr.pdf

--Ray B
                Hi,

I am sorry,but I don't understand .

If I am filling just for one person which will be my sister do I still need to file 2 of I-130 one for her and one for me ? Do I need one for me also if I am the petitioner and us citizen ? I thought you only need one I-130 if I am filing for one person.

Do I also need a birth certificate for my mother to file for my sister to come her ? I thought you need your mother birth certificate if a parents filing for their kids .

How about my mother marriage certificate do I really need that also if I am filing for my sister ? I thought I need my marriage certificate not my mother marriage certificate if I am married and filing for my sister.

I am sorry I am just confuse

Comment

If I am paying with a credit Card so how do I make the payment ? I don't see any where on the I-130 form where I can put my credit card number.

Can you guide me on I can pay the $ 420 with my credit card please ?

Thank you so much

Comment

You can't pay the USCIS fees with a credit card. You need a check or money order.

--Ray B

If I am paying with a credit Card so how do I make the payment ? I don't see any where on the I-130 form where I can put my credit card number.

Can you guide me on I can pay the $ 420 with my credit card please ?

Thank you so much

Comment

Hello.

If I live in Montana do you know where I should send my I-130 application to please ? If you address thanks.

Thanks again and you have been a great help

Comment

Send to:

USCIS
                        ATTN: I-130
                        PO Box 21700
                        Phoenix, AZ 85036

Hello.

If I live in Montana do you know where I should send my I-130 application to please ? If you address thanks.

Thanks again and you have been a great help

Comment

Hell again,

I got all the paper for the I-130 ready for my sister , but I am not sure if my sister want to come after 12 years of waiting because she will be 65 years old . She thinks that will be hard to move in that age.

She did apply for visa visitor my 4 years ago,but she got denied and I don't know why she got denied. I think it because she those not have a job or a husband or kids and no house .

She is 48 years old now still no job or husband or kids,but she owns a house,but she dose not have a lot of help or support over?

Can you please tell me if there is other visa options that she can apply for she really don't want to live her she just want to come and see me and my kids because she is the one who raised me when my parents die at age seven so basically she is like my mom to me.

I am only thinking about filing the I-130 because they denied her a tourist visa.

So please Do you know any ideas or other visa options that she can try to apply for so she doesn't have to wait 12 years ?

Can she still try to apply for other visas option even if I file the I-130 petition for or is the I-130 will be a problem down the road ?

Please if you know any other way for her to come her please help I will be thankful for any suggestions it will mean the world to us ?

Thanks so much

Comment

Ok, now what I send all the paper work for I-130 and it looks like it delivered on12/26/15 ?

When I should get anything back from them like the approval of the I-130 or anything and what do they send you?

Thanks

Comment

If you included form G-1145 with your submittal package, you should get a text and/or email message acknowledging receipt of your package in about 15 days.

If you did not include form G-1145 (and even if you did), you should receive a hardcopy receipt Notice of Action in the mail in about 30 days.

A "Request for Evidence" and eventual Approval of the petition can occur anytime in the next six months.

After the petition is approved it goes to the National Visa Center (NVC) for payment of two additional fees, submittal of sponsorship and civil document copies, and completion of online form DS-260.

--Ray B

Ok, now what I send all the paper work for I-130 and it looks like it delivered on12/26/15 ?

When I should get anything back from them like the approval of the I-130 or anything and what do they send you?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
                                If you included form G-1145 with your submittal package, you should get a text and/or email message acknowledging receipt of your package in about 15 days.

If you did not include form G-1145 (and even if you did), you should receive a hardcopy receipt Notice of Action in the mail in about 30 days.

A "Request for Evidence" and eventual Approval of the petition can occur anytime in the next six months.

After the petition is approved it goes to the National Visa Center (NVC) for payment of two additional fees, submittal of sponsorship and civil document copies, and completion of online form DS-260.

--Ray B
                                Yes, I did include the form G-1145 with your my package.

So how I know if I submitted all the paper required with the I-130 Do tell me if I miss something when I receive the acknowledging receipt or do I have to wait six month from now when just they request for evidence to tell me I am missing something with I-130 package?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X