No announcement yet.

Please help with , Please help ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The evidence requests for submtted petitions is more likely to come later during the processing than earlier, i.e, 2-4 months after you have submitted.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Samira1973 View Post
    Yes, I did include the form G-1145 with your my package.

So how I know if I submitted all the paper required with the I-130 Do tell me if I miss something when I receive the acknowledging receipt or do I have to wait six month from now when just they request for evidence to tell me I am missing something with I-130 package?

Thanks

Comment

please help me with this question

Thanks for the help.

You said my sister will pick her agent.

Can you tell what the AGENT means and who can be the agent?

Thanks

Comment

hen the paperwork gets to the National Visa Center, a form has to be submitted, naming an agent. The agent should be someone in the U.S. who can handle all paperwork requests and who email and maiing address are reliable and permanent.

--Ray B

Thanks for the help.

You said my sister will pick her agent.

Can you tell what the AGENT means and who can be the agent?

Thanks

Comment

Please help me with this question

Ok, thanks

That will be me in the usa and I can handle all the paper work for when the time come. I will be old by than after waiting 12 years and she may not even want to come her because of her age my be.
          Thanks

Comment

Imran Khattak

http://www.immihelp.com/cspa-calculator.do

Please check and tell me it is my case detail f4

Comment

please help me with this question?????

I received the acceptance confirmation from the USCIS with the receipt number, but not the hard copy yet that will come in the mail 7-10 days. I think that is really fast because I just send the I-130 day after Christmas Do you think that was fast ?
              It looks like my file it on it way to California for processing is that where the I-130 goes after it goes first to Arizona and what they do there ?

Also what is the I-797 form ?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
                hen the paperwork gets to the National Visa Center, a form has to be submitted, naming an agent. The agent should be someone in the U.S. who can handle all paperwork requests and who email and maiing address are reliable and permanent.

--Ray B

I received the acceptance confirmation from the USCIS with the receipt number, but not the hard copy yet that will come in the mail 7-10 days. I think that is really fast because I just send the I-130 day after Christmas Do you think that was fast ?
                It looks like my file it on it way to California for processing is that where the I-130 goes after it goes first to Arizona and what they do there ?

Thanks

Comment

I-797 is the generic number for any of several procedural forms issued by Homeland Security (receipts, approvals, others).

--Ray B

Thanks

Comment

I-797 is the generic number for any of several procedural forms issued by Homeland Security (receipts, approvals, others).

--Ray B

How about the I-130 going from Arizona to California is that the process and what they do in California with the I-130 ?
                    Thanks

Comment

The CSC in California is just one of several procedural processing locations. The Texas Dropbox location routes K1 petition packages to the CSC, Vermont or the Texas Service Centers, depending on workload, mostly, but also geographic location of the petitioner (but not always).

--Ray B

How about the I-130 going from Arizona to California is that the process and what they do in California with the I-130 ?
                      Thanks

Comment

The CSC in California is just one of several procedural processing locations. The Texas Dropbox location routes K1 petition packages to the CSC, Vermont or the Texas Service Centers, depending on workload, mostly, but also geographic location of the petitioner (but not always).

--Ray B

Thanks for the help very much appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X