Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with , Please help ????

Hi,

I was hopping if you can help me with the I -130 form . I have one question on the form that I do not understand please.

Question C 17 information about your relative : So I am us citizen since 1999 and I want to bring my sister to the u-s-a and live her with me and she lives in Morocco now .

What do I put in question C17 ?
    Do I write her name on there if she is the Beneficiary because she is not married or have any kids ?

Thanks so much

#17 is for relatives of your sister. If she has no husband or chidren, put "None" in #17.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Samira1973 View Post
    Hi,

I was hopping if you can help me with the I -130 form . I have one question on the form that I do not understand please.

Question C 17 information about your relative : So I am us citizen since 1999 and I want to bring my sister to the u-s-a and live her with me and she lives in Morocco now .

Do I write her name on there if she is the Beneficiary because she is not married or have any kids ?

Thanks so much

Comment

Hi,

Thanks so much
      Hi Dear,

In question C 17 USCIS asking you to write name of your sister's husband and children's, if any.

Since you have said that your sister is not married and do not have any kids yet. So in that case you just put N/A or None on question C 17.

Good Luck..
      Last edited by Awan96; 12-18-2015, 12:57 PM.
      Disclaimer: This is NOT a legal advice. Use it on your own risk.

Comment

Please help me with this question

Hi, and thank you so much for your reply.

Please I did find more question on the I-130 form that I can't understand please help me if you can.

Question 14 b : If I am Naturalization US Citizen do I have to put anything in there ?

Question 19 : Which address I should put in there is it her address in Morocco where my sister lives or do I put my address her in the US ?

Question 20 : Do I write her name and address in ARABIC ?

How about the questions that is not related to me her on the form I-130 do I just leave them blank or do I write N/A as answer ?

My final question please is it to late to apply write now for year 2015 because I have a form I-130 that it saying will expire 12/31/15 ?

Thanks again any god bless you.

Comment

The currenet I-130 form, that expires 12/31/2015, is the latest available.

Please I did find more question on the I-130 form that I can't understand please help me if you can.

Question 14 b : If I am Naturalization US Citizen do I have to put anything in there ?

Question 19 : Which address I should put in there is it her address in Morocco where my sister lives or do I put my address her in the US ?

How about the questions that is not related to me her on the form I-130 do I just leave them blank or do I write N/A as answer ?

My final question please is it to late to apply write now for year 2015 because I have a form I-130 that it saying will expire 12/31/15 ?

Comment

It sound like you have a good knowledge .

Can you please help me with the other questions I really appreciate that ?

Thanks so much

Comment

Question about the birth certificate I and my sister born in Morocco do we have to translate our birth certificates or just hers because I am US Citizen ?

My final question please I am trying to apply before 2015 if not my be I will apply in 2016 the I-130 saying will expire 12/31/15 can I still use this form in 2016 or do I have to get a new updated one in 2016 ?

Comment

14B -- Even though you are naturalized, respond to the question regarding how you first obtained Green Card status.
                19 -- If in the U.S. now, put the address where she is staying, unless she is returning to her country to be processed there.
                20 -- Write name and address in Arabic only if she will be processed in her home country.
                Both birth certificates must be submitted (to show relationship), and included with professional English translations.
                Responses to other questions depend on context.

--Ray B

It sound like you have a good knowledge .

Can you please help me with the other questions I really appreciate that ?

Thanks so much

Comment

Birth certificate ????????

[QUOTE=rayb;441170]14B -- Even though you are naturalized, respond to the question regarding how you first obtained Green Card status.
                  19 -- If in the U.S. now, put the address where she is staying, unless she is returning to her country to be processed there.
                  20 -- Write name and address in Arabic only if she will be processed in her home country.
                  Both birth certificates must be submitted (to show relationship), and included with professional English translations.

I have my birth certificate and my sister birth certificate, but I got them in year 2002 because I was trying to file for tourist visa for my sister . Do you think they are still good to use for I -130 application that I am trying to file for her right now or do I have to get a new once ?

Thanks

Comment

Unless the information on your birth certs has changed (not likely) or there is an expiration date on them (not likely), you can use them.

--Ray B

[QUOTE=Samira1973;441224]
                    Originally posted by rayb View Post
                    14B -- Even though you are naturalized, respond to the question regarding how you first obtained Green Card status.

I have my birth certificate and my sister birth certificate, but I got them in year 2002 because I was trying to file for tourist visa for my sister . Do you think they are still good to use for I -130 application that I am trying to file for her right now or do I have to get a new once ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi again,

Do you know if I have to send pictures of me or my sister with the I-130 application ?

Some people shows that did and others did not I really don't know what to do.

Thanks so much

Comment

For a sibling petition, you need to include evidence of relationship: birth certs of both, parent birth and marriage certs. any other evidence of family relationship.

--Ray B

Hi again,

Do you know if I have to send pictures of me or my sister with the I-130 application ?

Some people shows that did and others did not I really don't know what to do.

Thanks so much

Comment

Hello,

I just want to say how much I really appreciate all the help.

Now are you saying no for the pictures with I-130 if I am applying for my sister.

Thanks again

Comment

Photos of you together and passport-style photos are not a requirement for a sibling petition.

--Ray B

Hello,

I just want to say how much I really appreciate all the help.

Now are you saying no for the pictures with I-130 if I am applying for my sister.

Thanks again

Comment

please help me with this question

Hi again,

Is it ok to typing on the I -130 form or do I have to write on it with a pen ?

Do you know a place where can I get my sister and my birth certificate translated please ?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X