re entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re entry

I have a valid I-327 travel document for 2 yrs and a valid GC up to 9 yrs im spending 1 yr and 3 months out USA now for educational purposes as i filled in my application I-131 my question is:
    Im i going to face any questions by immigration officer at the borders when i enter USA??
    What if the immigration officer askes about if i worked outside usa ,do i have to show a prove that i didn't work at any public or private sector overseas?

The immigration office has no interest, officially, in what you did outside the U.S. Just answer any questions he asks.

--Ray B

Originally posted by que9222 View Post
    I have a valid I-327 travel document for 2 yrs and a valid GC up to 9 yrs im spending 1 yr and 3 months out USA now for educational purposes as i filled in my application I-131 my question is:
    Im i going to face any questions by immigration officer at the borders when i enter USA??
    What if the immigration officer askes about if i worked outside usa ,do i have to show a prove that i didn't work at any public or private sector overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      The immigration office has no interest, officially, in what you did outside the U.S. Just answer any questions he asks.

--Ray B
      Do i have to submit any proof that i'm going to study abroad if I ask for a re entry permit?? do I have to attach any documents??

Comment

Submit only the documents detailed in the I-131 instructions. Reviewers are not concerned about specifics, only that you meet the Reentry Permit requirements.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Mustita View Post
        Do i have to submit any proof that i'm going to study abroad if I ask for a re entry permit?? do I have to attach any documents??

Comment

They will not considered this as an officially once you were outside the US

Thanks

Robert Shapiro

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X