H1-B Yellow Slip in dubai, FPU mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Yellow Slip in dubai, FPU mail

My Petition was approved by USCIS on May 14,2015. I went for my visa interview at U.S Consulate in Dubai on December 6,2015. As per the interviewer, it seems that my approved petition information was not updated on Petition Information Management System (PIMS).

On Dec 20, I received a email from the Dubai Fraud Prevention Unit (FPU) that my visa application is refused but this ineligibility may be overcome by providing additional documents below.

· Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements

· A copy of the I-129 petition with all supporting documents

· A copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement between you and your present employer

· Evidence of previous employment experience, job letters, employment contracts, etc

· Your Academic credentials. Your degrees, certificates, and transcripts or mark sheets

Did anyone else face this issue ? Any suggestions will be helpful.

I am in the same situation

Do you have any update on your visa?

Regards,
    Kavya

Comment

PIMS Issue

Originally posted by trkavya View Post
      I am in the same situation

Do you have any update on your visa?

Regards,
      Kavya

HI Kavya,

I had this happen to me yesterday. Can you please share how long did it take for them to resolve this issue? is there anything else we can do to expedite this process?

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Can you please update about your case. I am also facing the same issue. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X