H4 Stamping without H1b Stamp on passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping without H1b Stamp on passport

Hi Guys, I am new to this group please help me…

I am travelling to India end of December. My Husband has H1B Stamp Visa from Company A then change the employer with Company B and now from last 2 years he is with Company C. But he doesn’t have stamp visa for Company C.

I have stamped visa for Company B and its expired August 2014.

I am planning to go to India end of December and required H4 stamping and I have I-797, I-129, LCA, Client letter, Pay stubs, and Employment Verification letter as well as other supporting documents from Company C.

1. Do you know that during the interview for H4 visa, does I really have to have a copy of valid H1B visa of principal applicant stamped from Company C on the passport?
    2. Is there any chances to receive query related to H1B Visa stamp required?
    3. Is there any additional document required which mentioned above?
    4. How is H4 Visa stamping process? Is it very easy or tough now a days?
    Please help guys. Thanks in advance.

1. Do you know that during the interview for H4 visa, does I really have to have a copy of valid H1B visa of principal applicant stamped from Company C on the passport?
    >>> Not required.

2. Is there any chances to receive query related to H1B Visa stamp required?
    >>> No.

3. Is there any additional document required which mentioned above?
    >>> Here is the list of documents that you need to get the H4 stamped.

4. How is H4 Visa stamping process? Is it very easy or tough now a days?
    >>> Search and the read the experiences posted by others. If your spouse is maintaining his/her H1B status correctly and if you have maintained your H4 status while you were in U.S, then the chances are high.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

to shervin143,
      Did you got your VISA stamped?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X