Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NORI for J1 waiver from Andhra Pradesh

Hi everyone

I am a new member to this forum. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the correct address for procuring NORI certificate from Andhra Pradesh State government. I applied for NORI certificates four months back and got from the MHRD (New Delhi) and Passport Office (Hyderabad). However, I got no reply from the AP state government. The address I sent was ---

To
    The Deputy Secretary
    Home Department
    (Passports & Prisons wing)
    Government of Andhra Pradesh
    A.P. Secretariat,
    Hyderabad- 500 022
    India

I have a feeling that this address is probably wrong. So I intend to resend my documents again and was looking for the right address online.
    Also if anybody can give me the contact number of the section officer handling AP state NORI, I would be highly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi prashanth.ananth80,

Did you find the address. If yes, can you please let me know. Also, may I know how much time it took to get NORI certificates from MHRD ans passport office.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I am also intended to apply for NORI from Andhra Pradesh home department. Could you please let us know the address if you had any luck finding it.

Thank you

Comment

It is still not working. When can we expect a fix?
        Last edited by Anthony8547; 10-07-2022, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I conflicted with a general kind of issue last time, I am at this point searching for some obvious plan.
          Last edited by Karen635; 10-30-2022, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Facing same issue, did you have got any help?
            Last edited by Lemed1973; 11-20-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I am having this problem too. I really need to get this resolved ASAP. I'm going crazy here. Anyone have any tips?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X