K1/ i-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1/ i-94

Hi everybody! just wondering if you guys can help me with our situation. So I already have my K1 visa that will expire on March 23 2015 since my fiancé is an active military he'll be on deployment this February till end of May. I live in the philippines and he's stationed at Japan, and the wedding will be at RHODE ISLAND at his moms, because of that we ended up with our last RISKY option which is booking me a ticket a week before my visa expires ( March 17,2015 ) now i got these questions, will the Custom Border allow me? will they deport me? will they grant me my 90 days stay/ I-94?
    If ever i got my 90 days stay the covered date of that will be march 17-June 17 which is another problem of us too because my fiancé will make it there by the end of May meaning we only have like 20 days to get married sounds crazy right? for sure by the time I process my AOS both my visa and I-94 are expired already, am I allowed to stay there while waiting? though its really like me over staying already,base to what I've read it will take 2-4 weeks to wait or longer.
    Please help us, any advise will be greatly appreciated!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X