Re-Issue of Indian Passport from USA and Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Issue of Indian Passport from USA and Stamping

I am an Indian and my passport is going to expire soon. I am working in USA with H1-B VISA stamping. Now I am applying for re-issue of my passport from USA. Now my questions are;
    1. If I get a new passport, will they do the stamping in new passport i.e. the stamping on current passport which I am working now.
    2. If no, what's the process to get the new passport stamped. Do I need to go India to get my stamping.

Same Query!

I have same query but in my case my passport got damaged. Did you get resolution?

Could you share with me?

Comment

Originally posted by SCSVEL View Post
      I am an Indian and my passport is going to expire soon. I am working in USA with H1-B VISA stamping. Now I am applying for re-issue of my passport from USA. Now my questions are;
      1. If I get a new passport, will they do the stamping in new passport i.e. the stamping on current passport which I am working now.
      2. If no, what's the process to get the new passport stamped. Do I need to go India to get my stamping.
      You don need a stamping in your new passport. You have to carry your old passport with your new one as long as you have a valid visa stamp on it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X