Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgotten conviction expired 31 years ago -- missed to declare + missing information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten conviction expired 31 years ago -- missed to declare + missing information

Hi I am US citizen and I am applying GC for my parents in Hong Kong, China.

I am at the stage where I provided all the financial support doc and need addition information ( non criminal record information) before getting embassy interval.

1. I declared my mother didn't have criminal record, apparently she had a charge 31 years that statue was expired. The charge costed her a $40 fine because she wrote the wrong birthday on some of her doc and considered forgery. Since the fine was so minor and so long ago, no one in the family remembered it.
    Will she still eligible for green card?

2. My father had his chinese name changed 16 years ago and I forgot to put it in as 'other name used'. ( since it is chinese name change I did not bother) Now I am concerned because some of his very old document has the old chinese name (it slightly different). Should I supply it ? if so what to supply and will I get in trouble with not supplying it at the beginning of the petition?

Thank you very much for reply

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X