Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b renew going for marriage

Hi,

I'm going for my wedding to India, 4months back changed my employer and got petition approved till 2018.

My visa will expire in Aug 2016, so I'm planing to go visa renew interview before marriage.

I'm not sure I can eligible for dropbox process because just changed my employer.??

My question is I will go for renew before my wedding so My married status is single at the same time my fiancé filled her ds-160 as a married and she mentioned my petition number in principle applicant name.

Will be any problem for my case and as well as my fiancé h4 visa ???

Please get confused advise me.

Thanks

h1b renew going for marriage

Please help me on this once if I got clear then good to go otherwise I will cancel my interview please keep me post thank you by sundar

Comment

I'm going for my wedding to India, 4months back changed my employer and got petition approved till 2018.

My visa will expire in Aug 2016, so I'm planing to go visa renew interview before marriage.

I'm not sure I can eligible for dropbox process because just changed my employer.??
      >>> Check the below link to figure out of you are eligible for IWP.

My question is I will go for renew before my wedding so My married status is single at the same time my fiancé filled her ds-160 as a married and she mentioned my petition number in principle applicant name.

Will be any problem for my case and as well as my fiancé h4 visa ???
      >>> This is not an issue.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Sundar,

I am in the same boat now, what did you do?

Did you face any issue with Dropbox and also did you leave your status as Single in the DS160?

Thanks & Regards,
        Kamlesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X