X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same situation

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Paddy,

I have received the same email today from [email protected] without any further details. Can you please let me know what the mail intends and how you have dealt with it.

Thanks,
    Harsha.
    @harsha.bobbily, @h1bapplier, @[email protected] Did any of you take further steps since you received this email? My wife who has been on H1-b for around 4 years now and has no violations whatsoever, woke up one fine day to see this same email in her inbox. It has been shocking and combing through Google there have been quite a few cases such as these. It would be great to know if you took any steps since this notice and what the outcome was. Really appreciate it. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by theredfisherman View Post
    @harsha.bobbily, @h1bapplier, @[email protected] Did any of you take further steps since you received this email? My wife who has been on H1-b for around 4 years now and has no violations whatsoever, woke up one fine day to see this same email in her inbox. It has been shocking and combing through Google there have been quite a few cases such as these. It would be great to know if you took any steps since this notice and what the outcome was. Really appreciate it. Thanks.

@harsha.bobbily - It was the same day as you.

Comment

Hi Harsha & Fisherman,

I am in same situation now. Please let me know what you have done in this situation.

Comment

I have same question. Got revocation for no known reason. Please, can anyone help?

Comment

I received the same today. People who posted this before, please update what happened.

Comment

Do you guys/gals have anything to do with Integra technlogies or Aztec or similar companies in your OPT days. Pl recollect from your memory whether you have filed any offer letter from these companies for OPT/STEM OPT/H1 application. That may be one reason. Refer rnlawgroup website for further info

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X