URGENT - i-551 stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - i-551 stamp

I lost my green card two days ago while traveling domestically and need to fly out of the country for 3 days on Tuesday afternoon (day after tomorrow). How can I get an i-551 stamp in my passport? There are appointments available Tuesday morning at a nearby USCIS office that is 20 minute away from my local airport. Can I bring a completed i-90 form and receive a stamp there? I have front and back copies of my green card and green card approval notice. I also have a now-void passport I used in May that I used when entering the country from Canada, and the agent wrote "ARC" on my entry stamp (not an i-551 stamp). I haven't traveled internationally with my current passport so it is completely blank. Tomorrow is MLK day and it seems as though every USCIS office will be closed, so I don't think I'll be able to speak to any USCIS agent either on the phone or in person until Tuesday morning. I am a Canadian citizen if that makes any difference.

Update ?

Originally posted by icyhat View Post
    I lost my green card two days ago while traveling domestically and need to fly out of the country for 3 days on Tuesday afternoon (day after tomorrow). How can I get an i-551 stamp in my passport? There are appointments available Tuesday morning at a nearby USCIS office that is 20 minute away from my local airport. Can I bring a completed i-90 form and receive a stamp there? I have front and back copies of my green card and green card approval notice. I also have a now-void passport I used in May that I used when entering the country from Canada, and the agent wrote "ARC" on my entry stamp (not an i-551 stamp). I haven't traveled internationally with my current passport so it is completely blank. Tomorrow is MLK day and it seems as though every USCIS office will be closed, so I don't think I'll be able to speak to any USCIS agent either on the phone or in person until Tuesday morning. I am a Canadian citizen if that makes any difference.
    Any updates on this

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X