Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on H1B deniel

Hi,
    My H1B got denied on dec 30,2015 and reasons not yet known.
    iam going to apply fresh H1B application by the same employer, will my new application goes to lottery once again or will they consider my old denied receipt number and process it directly with out lottery process?
    kindly let me know if you didnt understand my query.

thx BB

Originally posted by BalajiB View Post
    Hi,
    My H1B got denied on dec 30,2015 and reasons not yet known.
    iam going to apply fresh H1B application by the same employer, will my new application goes to lottery once again or will they consider my old denied receipt number and process it directly with out lottery process?
    kindly let me know if you didnt understand my query.

thx BB
    You did not mention in your question where you are currently so I assume you travel back to your home country and If you are applying for consulate processing from your home country no need for lottery once again and your previous petition number will do as a reference to apply for new H1B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Tnx,
    Ishu

Comment

H1B Deniel

Have a similar issue My H1B application went through in 2016 and the applications got picked in the lottery. Later in the October the H1B petition has been denied by USCIS.

The Deniel states mentions that the RFE was issued on July, but employer didnt received any RFE for this petition.
      Since the btime period had elapsed , this application was denied.

Can you please confirm on the below
      1) Since the RFE was not recieved , please confirm the way the get this and process it further.
      2) Please confirm if this application can be reopened, the process to follow the same.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X