Re-Entry from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Entry from Canada

Hi, I am an Argentinian Exchange Student at the University of Ottawa. I arrived to Canada on the 7th of January via Houston. As I have spanish Citizenship, I transited under the WWP program. Since then I've been in Ottawa. Once I am done with my finals (27th of April) I wanted to visit the US atlantic cost until the 17th of May, which is the date for my return flight ticket from Montreal to Buenos Aires (Via Houston). In the meantime, I'am going to Seattle on the 11th of February. According to the US Embassy at Ottawa, my 90 day authorized stay will reset once I arrive to Seattle because there are different trips. Do you believe that my 90 day permit will reset again when I travel to the States in the 27th? From my point of view is obvious that I am not trying to game the system but rather making short trips to USA.
    Thanks

Hi Emilio,

I am in a similar situation (exchange student in Canada, eligible for travelling to the US via the Visa Waiver Program) and I just wanted to know what happened when you went to the US in February? Did you get a new stamp with a new 90 days limit?
    I did my first trip to the US in February as well but I want to do a trip in May for four weeks. However, during (!) that trip my 90 days would expire, which would be a problem, if I don't get another 90 days when entering the US.

Thank you in advance for your answer!
    Gilmohen

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X