Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD card arrived late (USPS/USCIS fault), past 90 day unemployment period allowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD card arrived late (USPS/USCIS fault), past 90 day unemployment period allowed

fdsafds
    Last edited by t1m0wnsu; 01-01-2020, 10:14 PM.

EAD CArd Typo error

I got little type error in EAD card by USCIS, showing validity of 18 months, which has to be 12 months.

If I sent back this card it may take 30-90 days to re-issue a new card and will not get a new one by May or Jun'16.

Now, I have an offer to join in Apr'16
    1) Can I join employer using the scanned copy of old card and with my replacement application.
    2) Will my employer need the EAD card to file H1b or they can file using the scanned copy of old card.

Comment

Similar situation

Originally posted by rishi123 View Post
      I got little type error in EAD card by USCIS, showing validity of 18 months, which has to be 12 months.

If I sent back this card it may take 30-90 days to re-issue a new card and will not get a new one by May or Jun'16.

Now, I have an offer to join in Apr'16
      1) Can I join employer using the scanned copy of old card and with my replacement application.
      2) Will my employer need the EAD card to file H1b or they can file using the scanned copy of old card.
      Hey, I am current in exact same situation. My card shows validity of 13 months. Did you send your card back to re-issue. In how many days did they send you the replacement card back? Can we work in the period in between by showing OLD EAD before sending it for re-issue? Can you explain your situation?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X