Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1B with Revoked petition

Hello,

Could any one help with the below query.

I was in US on a L1 VISA in the year 2014 for employer A. Employer B sponsored my H1B VISA in 2014 and it got approved in December 2014. At the time of H1 approval I travelled to India as my project got over with employer A. I was in India for 1 year and again travelled back to US on L1 VISA for employer A. Once I came to US, I checked with my employer B (who sponsored my H1) I was told that my H1 was revoked, since I didn't join them.

My question is

I got an offer with employer C now in US - Can employer C apply for a new H1 under CAP exempt - I only have the USCIS acknowledgement receipt notice for H1 (from employer B.) Can employer C use that and apply for a COS from L1 to H1 under CAP exempt or will be counted in CAP again.

L1 to H1

Could someone help with your response.

Originally posted by nibala0909 View Post
    Hello,

Could any one help with the below query.

I was in US on a L1 VISA in the year 2014 for employer A. Employer B sponsored my H1B VISA in 2014 and it got approved in December 2014. At the time of H1 approval I travelled to India as my project got over with employer A. I was in India for 1 year and again travelled back to US on L1 VISA for employer A. Once I came to US, I checked with my employer B (who sponsored my H1) I was told that my H1 was revoked, since I didn't join them.

My question is

I got an offer with employer C now in US - Can employer C apply for a new H1 under CAP exempt - I only have the USCIS acknowledgement receipt notice for H1 (from employer B.) Can employer C use that and apply for a COS from L1 to H1 under CAP exempt or will be counted in CAP again.

Comment

Could someone provide a response

Comment

Any response on this please

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X