Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working Overseas Indefinitely. Can I take my Indonesian wife to visit? Which visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Overseas Indefinitely. Can I take my Indonesian wife to visit? Which visa?

I've been married since November 2015 in Indonesia, under Indonesian laws. My wife is Indonesian and has never been to America. She is pregnant and we will have a baby later this year. My family doesn't quite understand how difficult it is to bring my wife home and most don't have the resources to visit here, so I'd like to take both my wife and the new baby home for about a month in December 2016. This would only be for a visit and we would return to Indonesia.

I can't honestly say when or if I will ever permanently move to America again. I have a job in Indonesia. I may return to America or I may go to another country to work in the future. I've already spent over a decade living outside of the USA.

What is the most appropriate visa for my wife?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Aaron Matthew Hamilton; 01-31-2016, 10:05 AM. Reason: clarity

Considering you are an US citizen, apply for her B2 visa along with your kids's visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X