Help with I 90 unknown answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with I 90 unknown answers

My wife was 7 when she moved to the US. She has her original green card (no expiration date )the card is 50 yrs old. Both of her parents have passed away. We are trying to get her updated. It has no type of card and when filling out I 90 it asks. Where did you apply for your immigrant visa or adjustment of status and where was your immigrant visa issued or which USCIS office granted you adjustment of status. She has no clue since she was only 7. We found no paperwork from her parents files. what do we put in for these answers ? Please, any help ?

Originally posted by gsmaz1 View Post
    My wife was 7 when she moved to the US. She has her original green card (no expiration date )the card is 50 yrs old. Both of her parents have passed away. We are trying to get her updated. It has no type of card and when filling out I 90 it asks. Where did you apply for your immigrant visa or adjustment of status and where was your immigrant visa issued or which USCIS office granted you adjustment of status. She has no clue since she was only 7. We found no paperwork from her parents files. what do we put in for these answers ? Please, any help ?
    For the application type look on pg 3...2j. I have prior edition of the alien registration card or I am applying...The old alien cards didn't have any expiration dates...for the visa/adjusment part I would say just estimate it...she can ask her bro/sis if they know any info regarding that?if she had a visa she need to put down the embassey if it was adjusted here in the states put the city where they sent the paperwork...

Comment

I 90 help

She is an only child so there isn't any one to ask. She has no Idea about the visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X