Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I travel On H1 with petition different from the visa stamped petition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I travel On H1 with petition different from the visa stamped petition.

Hi,

My concern is different from others, My H1B selected in 2014 with employer A and when went for interview at chennai - they issued me 221g marking as required additional administration process. Since there is no query and employer A also not helpful. Hence with help of another employer B i am able to file one more petition in 2015 since my 2014 petition is valid.

By the time i moved new job in hyderabad and this time i went to hyderabad consulate with new employer B provided documents, here also i got 221 g but they marked requesting few more documents. After 3 months wait finally my H1B got stamped with Employer B.

Now the problem is Employer B is not able to provide proper employment i am still in india with valid H1B visa - Since he is delaying travel my present company filled another petitioned and that petitioned got approved

Now my question can i travel with my present company petitioned even though my visa is on employer B - will there be any risk at port of entry - Please suggest

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X