Multiple Filer - Part 1 Ln 14 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Filer - Part 1 Ln 14 Questions

Hello everyone! I'm new to this Forum, and just initiating a K-1 Petition for my fiancée.

I have previously filed two (2) K-1 petitions, thus I am aware I'll need a General Waiver for multiple filer. Both petition were approved without any issues. The first petition was filed 13 years ago. We got married within the allotted 90 days after her arrival, but divorced in 2010 after 7 years of marriage. Then, 5 years ago I petitioned for the 2nd time, however, the relationship was broken off before the Visa was adjudicated.

I am now completing the I-129K form and there are several questions pertaining to any previous petitions. The issue I have is that I don't have any information, (or copies) of those petitions. Part 1, line 14a asks for my ex-wife's A-number which I don't have. Then Line 14e request dates of filing which I don't recall for either petition. Can I "guesstimate" those dates? If not, how can I obtain copies of those records? I'd hate to file the petition with incorrect or incomplete information and receive an RFE.

I kindly appreciate any information and/or assistance provided. Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X