Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-260 question

Hi everyone,

I am completing the DS-260 for my wife and two step-children and I have two questions:

1. For the question referring to the medical vaccination requirement I am not sure whether to tick yes or no. We currently do not have the records because my step-children's records were lost when moving house, and my wife is not sure if ever had records (Indonesian recording keeping in the 80's was not very reliable). To this end I would assume I tick no, but it is my understanding that during the medical check-up prior to the interview my wife and step-children will receive any vaccinations needed to comply with US law. So by the time we go to the embassy for the interview, we would have records. So do I tick yes? Or do I tick no and then explain what I have explained above in the box provided?

2. When filling out my wife's DS-260, we encountered an issue for the previous address section. After turning 16, my wife lived with her mother until around 2006 when she met my step-children's father (they were never married). However the issue is her ex-boyfriend worked as a singer for a house band at one of the hotels in Indonesia and he frequently traveled. Part of his job included a room at the hotel, where my wife, and later step-children lived. They would be there at most six months at a time and when the father would go out of town, my wife would go back to her mother's house. My wife is not sure of the exact dates they where living at the hotel. So, should we just show her previous address after the age of 16 at her mother's until she came to live with me when we were married? Or should we try to list all the times she was living at the hotel? We want to be accurate and honest, but we are not sure if it will matter.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Cheers

Any advice would be appreciated. I have found an answer to my first question. But question 2 I am still confused. Any help at all would be great.

Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X