Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-DS-160 after biometric

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have applied for J1 visa. I have given my biometric. After bio metric, I have filled new DS-160 form. The new ID of DS-160 is not appearing in the appointment confirmation page. How the new ID of DS-160 form will appear in the appointment confirmation page? Can someone has OFC information of mumbai branch? So that i can send e-mail to them. Please reply as soon as possible.

thanks and Kind regards ​

Hi, Did you manage to update DS 160 after biometrics and before consular appointment

Originally posted by mayank_d View Post
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have applied for J1 visa. I have given my biometric. After bio metric, I have filled new DS-160 form. The new ID of DS-160 is not appearing in the appointment confirmation page. How the new ID of DS-160 form will appear in the appointment confirmation page? Can someone has OFC information of mumbai branch? So that i can send e-mail to them. Please reply as soon as possible.

thanks and Kind regards ​
    Hi, Did you manage to update DS 160 after biometrics and before consular appointment ?

Comment

Hi, Did you manage to update DS 160 after biometrics and before consular appointment

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X