X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cos drone j1-b2 sent with no i94 and denied

so I entered on a j1 visa as an aupair
    While I was on rematch I filed with a lawyer a request for chang of status
    I stoped working when I filed the cos and my visa was terminated 5 month later
    I waited for 10 month and was dinied because my laywer didn't file( or asked me) for a reason why I asking to change bank statements ,ties to home, flight tickets Bascally no sopirting documents
    But the bigger problem is that he didn't file the i94 form
    He sent only my ds2019 visa copy and stamp on my passport and my passport
    I was denied for not proven eligiblty
    And left 34 days after I was denied
    As soon as I could
    And 5.5 month after my visa was terminated
    I was giving the chance to apeel the denial but I was busy with leaving and got the notice to late

Now this was a few month ago
    I want to appley for a an f/m1 visa in a few month ( finding a good school was the reason I asked in the first place)
    Do you guys think it's possible?
    What are my chances?
    Was I unlawfully presnt in the u.s?
    f so what can I do? I was 20 yrs old I didn't know the law that's why I hired a lawyer
    Can I convince the counselor or send something to the uscis that might help?
    I know that technically because I'm on d/s i wasn't unlawful until a judge or uscis official decides but can a consuler at the u.s emmbacy in my country decides that too?
    Can it be considered that I Violated The terms of my visa?bdcause I did have a landing application
    What should I tell the consuler in my visa interview?

Was my case because of lacking the i94 was frivolous?
    Some one told me that my case was not approvable when file does that mean I wasn't under auturaized stay?

Helpp

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X