Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On L1 visa need divorce

Hi,
    I got married in 2009 in india at the age of 22 years. Mine is love marriage. I am facing problem from 1st month itself because of my wife and her mother.
    I love her most and wanted to change her and thought one day she will turn towards me and also we are blessed with a kid. I some how managed to keep up my relation till today even after lot of abuses from them towards me and my parents. I have travelled to Italy, Germany through my office even in the lot of family pressure and did well and even the days I stayed away from her in different countries on official work she never changed but got worst simply following her mother words. By gods grace I got chance to USA where I thought it is great opportunity that she will change as we stay very long from all, but I lost my hope even after we are staying in USA from past 8 months she never changed but harasses me to do house related work immediately after I arrive from office.
    The main thing which hurts me most is the vulgar words she uses. Now she started influencing my only kid against me and not at all thinking how it is going to affect the kids growth.

Now I want to get rid of her but cant leave my kid and need complete custody of my kid to me. To my knowledge she will not accept for divorce.

Can anybody help me what is the best possibility to get rid of her here in USA or its better to go back to india and file the divorce.

Take her back to India, leave her there, file divorce petition in India, get her visa revoked or cancelled & you come back to USA with your kid.

- Not a legal advice, just MY opinion.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X