I-129 Petition denied by USCIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129 Petition denied by USCIS

In the past, my L1 B individual Visa petition (Form I-129) was denied by USCIS. I never attend interview at US Consulate. And my passport doesn't have any visa denied Stamp on it.

Now I'm applying for another Visa Where i have to give answer to the question below.

"HAVE YOU BEEN REFUSED A VISA FOR ANY COUNTRY IN THE PAST"?

What should i answer to this question?

Originally posted by contactme.pandian View Post
    In the past, my L1 B individual Visa petition (Form I-129) was denied by USCIS. I never attend interview at US Consulate. And my passport doesn't have any visa denied Stamp on it.

Now I'm applying for another Visa Where i have to give answer to the question below.

"HAVE YOU BEEN REFUSED A VISA FOR ANY COUNTRY IN THE PAST"?

What should i answer to this question?
    You can answer NO. What was rejcted was the petition not the visa.Visa rejection is when it is rejected at the consulate or if visa is cancelled by an officer.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

Thanks raghvi for your response.

I too thought of answering as "No" and wanted to confirm with some immigration expert. Can I get a confirmation from legal advisor? Please help. Its urgent!!

Comment

Thanks raghvi for the response.

I too thought of answering as "No" but still wanted to confirm with immigration expert. Can I get legal advise from once of the immigration expert from the forum?

Please help.. Its very urgent!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X