Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 Update....After the Drop Box Confirmation Letter generation

Hi,

I have submitted the DS160..Selected primary occupation as "Other" and mention the role my LCA which I am working currently instead of Computer Science.
    This is my second H1B stamping, previously I submitted the DS160 with primary occupation as Computer Science. Then I changed employer and the role. Please let me know if this is a problem.
    I created the profile in ustraveldocs, paid the visa fee and generated the drop box confirmation page.

Can you please let me know whether I need to fill a new DS160 with primary occupation as Computer Science and can I use the same visa fee receipt.

I am going for drop box on Feb18th. Please suggest?

Originally posted by mrt3019 View Post
    Hi,

I have submitted the DS160..Selected primary occupation as "Other" and mention the role my LCA which I am working currently instead of Computer Science.
    This is my second H1B stamping, previously I submitted the DS160 with primary occupation as Computer Science. Then I changed employer and the role. Please let me know if this is a problem.
    I created the profile in ustraveldocs, paid the visa fee and generated the drop box confirmation page.

Can you please let me know whether I need to fill a new DS160 with primary occupation as Computer Science and can I use the same visa fee receipt.

I am going for drop box on Feb18th. Please suggest?
    Hi, i am in a similar position, put others in role title. what did you do, and does everything at the consulate went smoothly.??
    Please reply..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X