• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is TOFEL?

Regards:
    Mobile app developers |Veltrod
    veltrod

TOFEL is one of the most accredited tests that most educational and work institutions considers as admission criteria, and the Continuous Education Centre at the Arab American University provides specialized courses with qualified trainees to prepare students to get satisfying scores at the different international tests. Dr. Nizam Thiab – the V.P for Community Affairs said that the university has become a centre for making TOFEL exams, and this step saves time and efforts for lots of the north cities who are interested in joining universities that require English Language as a basic requirement. He also clarified that the university had the accreditation for making Junior TOFEL, ITP, IBT and TOIEC exams as well. After finishing the exam, papers will be sent to the American company of ETS and then the final transcript will be issued with the final scores and those official transcripts will be sent to the place that students want or directly to students.

Comment

Is IELTS fine rof studing in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaStein View Post
        IELTS is better for studying in Europe!

Comment

For taking IELTS, you need to check which universities are accepting IELTS results. Not all the universities in US accept this exam, there are other universities who expect TOEFL results. I suggest you to go through the universities and check which university accepts either of them or both of them. Based on this, you can go with the entrance exams.
          Datascribe LPO

Comment

The TOEFL also allows you to study abroad at a university for example. Toefl is an important selection criterion for foreign universities and the more you have a good score, the more good universities will want to take you

Comment

well, I'd have to agree with the comment about TOEFL being the right test to take for studying in the USA. IELTS is for Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc. both TOEFL and IELTS Academic Module are tests that are taken when someone wants to study abroad, that is, at a foreign institution. Each country and institution have their own requirements and that's why it's necessary to check everything before taking the test, and even preparing for it actually. There is a scale which compares the two tests' results and sometimes an institution accepts one or the other certificate if you provide that comparative scale. Please note that there is a difference between academic and general modules for IELTS, the latter being taken when going abroad to work or migrate.

Comment

TOEFL is

Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions. Hope this helps.

Comment

TOFEL Info.

The outcome you get post your TOEFL test, would be legitimate for a span of 2 years. When the two years are finished, they are never again recorded. Along these lines, in the event that you're wanting to apply for abroad investigation after this time span, you have to show up for the test once more. It is basic to guarantee that you show up for the test in time for your application, if the TOEFL result will be a piece of the necessities. If you are simply concentrating a course which continues for a year, the equivalent TOEFL result can be used to improve your odds of working in a remote country also.
                  Last edited by Trinity71; 04-15-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

First of all, you need to check which universities accept IELTS because not all of them accept that.

Comment

Hi all! I don't what test would be better for me, if I need technical and usual English, I'll work in Czech, Canada and want to try UAE also. Maybe I'll visit some of these countries and won't work there. what would advice me? What's the difference between TOEFL and IELTS? Which is better and why, if I need technical language (for wor with Javascript)?

Comment

If you are a international student looking to study in a university in an English speaking country, then you may need to take a TOEFL test. TOEFL is an acronym of the Test of English as a Foreign Language, which is the official name for the test. It assesses your ability to both speak and understand English by analysing your English ability in terms of reading, speaking, listening and writing. These are all skills which will be needed to carry out your academic studies and the test is used by institutions to ensure students are able to proceed and succeed on their chosen course in a country where the curriculum is taught in English.

Comment

Two of the most popular are the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). While these two tests have a similar goal - to show that you know English - they are different in many ways.
                          Last edited by Trinity71; 04-15-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

TOEFL is required primarily for admission to universities in the US and Canada, while European universities prefer to test applicants for IELTS.
                            Of those people with whom I spoke, no one had been preparing for more than a couple of months.
                            If your level is B2-C1 at the moment, I think this option is for you. I do not deny that you can begin to prepare tightly a month before the exam, while having an Intermediate level, spending on preparation from 5 hours a day and pass perfectly. But your general level of knowledge is unlikely to improve, since you have prepared for the exam, and not for life in an English-speaking country.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X