consular interview denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consular interview denied

I am a permanent residence , living and working here in US , and I want to apply for the form I130 for my spouse and 2 kids which are living in Italy

1) due to a mistake , a B2 visa for spouse and kids was denied last year...can this lead a denial of the form I130 ?

2) since a B2 visa was denied , in the field C16 of the form " Has your relative been under immigration proceedings " I have to answer NO since B2 visa is not immigrant ??

3)since both of us are working and living in different countries ( US myself and Italy my family ) and not too much holiday to stay together , how to fill the field C21 " If filling for your spouse , give last address at which you lived together "

4) Suppose that the form I130 is approved for my family , Now I have to wait about 2 years before the visa will available by the NVC.
    question : since the total wait for the interview will be around 30 months ( 6 + 24 ) what happen if the consular interview will be denied ?
    I have to restart everything from the begin and wait other 30 months ??
    Last edited by freddy75; 02-29-2016, 06:41 PM.

Originally posted by freddy75 View Post
    I am a permanent residence , living and working here in US , and I want to apply for the form I130 for my spouse and 2 kids which are living in Italy

1) due to a mistake , a B2 visa for spouse and kids was denied last year...can this lead a denial of the form I130 ?

2) since a B2 visa was denied , in the field C16 of the form " Has your relative been under immigration proceedings " I have to answer NO since B2 visa is not immigrant ??

3)since both of us are working and living in different countries ( US myself and Italy my family ) and not too much holiday to stay together , how to fill the field C21 " If filling for your spouse , give last address at which you lived together "

4) Suppose that the form I130 is approved for my family , Now I have to wait about 2 years before the visa will available by the NVC.
    question : since the total wait for the interview will be around 30 months ( 6 + 24 ) what happen if the consular interview will be denied ?
    I have to restart everything from the begin and wait other 30 months ??
    Most time when filing is in process they always deny for visitor visa. That won't affect you filing for your family though. Go ahead and do your filing make sure you include all relevant document. Including the children birth paper. I 130 your marriage certificate , a copy of your birth certificate a copy of your green card copy of your passport and a proper afidavit with your most recent tax filing. Make sure to fill out the form to receive email and text on the process of your case so you can keep up to date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X