OPT Help Requested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT Help Requested!

Hi guys, I had my OPT approved in the summer and so went to my designated school official (DSO) and had my OPT updated to reflect the summer work I carried out at summer camps.

I returned back to the area where I went to school after summer and let the DSO know that I had changed address and I had a new employer. I then updated him again when I got another new employer (first new employer was for sports coaching, second for a full-time business job).

I requested a new I20 today so that I can have it as part of my application to change from an OPT to a permanent resident via the adjustment of status and noticed he has only put my original summer job on my I20 and not my 2 new ones. Do you think this would be a problem? I've read in places that it is fine because I've filled out all the appropriate documents (I9 etc,) and I've even filed my taxes and had state and federal refunds.

I notified him both times of my new job but another international student said it might be because the employer checks via everify so i'll be fine?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X