please help before I go craze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help before I go craze

Hi, I was arrested on domestic violence case because I called the police on girlfriend . Anyway , I was charged but my case got dismissed when I was back home and I did not go to court . I had warrant out for me more then 4 MONTHS because I was not in the US , and my lawyer tried to lift the warrant but they would not let him do it . Finally, he proved that I was not guilty based on some evidence showed that my ex scratched herself. Two months age , I applied for F1 visa but they replaced under admin processing . My question is that will I get approved after 70 days of waiting or to start to look for another country ?

thank you

What usually happens is they investigate you (criminal record and all) and decide if your visa should be approved or denied, there is no time line as to when the investigation will be completed. You could only hang in there and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesguamsi View Post
      What usually happens is they investigate you (criminal record and all) and decide if your visa should be approved or denied, there is no time line as to when the investigation will be completed. You could only hang in there and wait.
      based on what do they investigate like what things go in consideration because the police report says that I might have been the primary aggressivor and she admitted holding me and not let me leave .

think you for reply

Comment

[QUOTE=rafealamot;449729]based on what do they investigate like what things go in consideration because the police report says that I might have been the primary aggressivor and she admitted holding me and not let me leave .

think you for reply[/QUOTE

From that police report they can't really come to a conclusion that you were the primary Aggressivor, they will have more proof.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Jamesguamsi;449733]
        Originally posted by rafealamot View Post
        based on what do they investigate like what things go in consideration because the police report says that I might have been the primary aggressivor and she admitted holding me and not let me leave .

think you for reply[/QUOTE

From that police report they can't really come to a conclusion that you were the primary Aggressivor, they will have more proof.
        However, it all depends on the investigator reviewing your case

Comment

Originally posted by atorneywichita90
          With the criminal case, you will not get any visa of any country until you get rid of the case. Moreover, your legal adviser might help you to get f1 visa. Getting f1 vise is not a big deal.
          Frist of all , my case got dismissed and I have been not convicted of any thing . However , my visa application is under admin processing for more then 70 days . Do you thing after all of this waiting I can get my visa approved ? Is it possible for legal adviser to help to solve this admin processing ? I would like to have help If there would be happy ending .

think you for you reply
          Last edited by rafealamot; 03-17-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X