Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 visa refused per Section 214(b)

Hi,

Recently me and my wife came to Toronto, Canada for a family function and since our previous was expired we had to go to the US Consulate for the stamping. But the consular denied the visa based on the Section 214(b) which states that the visa is being denied since we were not able to show enough evidence that we will leave United States after our visa will expire.

We were actually not asked enough questions to show the ties back home otherwise we would have shown property assets, FDs and bank statements. But what's done is done and our visa was denied.

Now we are planning to apply again and our dilemma is should we go to Australia or apply again in Canada?

If we go to Australian consulate then then will be a question from the Consular that am I coming to Australia for the stamping just because my visa was denied.

Please guide us.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by knk View Post
    Hi,

Recently me and my wife came to Toronto, Canada for a family function and since our previous was expired we had to go to the US Consulate for the stamping. But the consular denied the visa based on the Section 214(b) which states that the visa is being denied since we were not able to show enough evidence that we will leave United States after our visa will expire.

We were actually not asked enough questions to show the ties back home otherwise we would have shown property assets, FDs and bank statements. But what's done is done and our visa was denied.

Now we are planning to apply again and our dilemma is should we go to Australia or apply again in Canada?

If we go to Australian consulate then then will be a question from the Consular that am I coming to Australia for the stamping just because my visa was denied.

Please guide us.

Thanks in advance.

Have you got the visa stamped in Canada or Australia ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X