Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Refused- Next steps?

Hello,

My visitor visa has been refused probably because the visa officer misunderstood my financial status and didn't care enough to check all the documentation.

Please take a look at my refusal letter below and let me know what you think.

As referred in my Refusal that i am unemployed, Single etc... I actually mentioned that im a student and currently enrolled in a college.
    Furthermore, they had a Doubt regarding My account balance that it increased by 2 Lakh 67 thousand on 17/02/2016.
    This is because i am a Freelancer and i don't get a fixed monthly salary...Sometimes my payout is 10,000 and sometimes its 1,00,000 rupees.

Please let me know how to improve my application next time i apply.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Please read this article before you reapply for visa,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jnk View Post
      Please read this article before you reapply for visa,
      https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/
      Are you kidding me??? Your link shows Refusal reasons for US visa not for UK visa.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Puri View Post
        Are you kidding me??? Your link shows Refusal reasons for US visa not for UK visa.
        Aren't you appearing for a US visa interview? http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...elhi-consulate

Comment

I'm sorry for saying that but your situation will not seem appropriate for UK visa officers even if you apply and add a letter explaining transactions on your bank account. Maybe you should wait and travel another countries with not such strict visa requirements

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X