Returning resident interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning resident interview

Hello, I have green card with my two kids but I am outside of USA more than 4 years. My green card date is valid upto 2019. I have contacted to my country counselor for returning resident status. They gave me an interview date with $180 per person. Can u please suggest me how I may try to convince them to give me the permission ?

Salam - Are u from Pakistan ?

Originally posted by Rafia Akhter View Post
    Hello, I have green card with my two kids but I am outside of USA more than 4 years. My green card date is valid upto 2019. I have contacted to my country counselor for returning resident status. They gave me an interview date with $180 per person. Can u please suggest me how I may try to convince them to give me the permission ?
    Hello Rafia,

Asalmo Alikum!

I am originally from Pakistan and living in Texas. I just saw your quote and name so thought that you are from Pakistan too.

Hope to talk with you.

Regards

Comment

returning resident

I am from Bangladesh.

Comment

Hello, I have similar situation as yours and wonder how's your interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafia Akhter View Post
          Its an personal advise to take them with your part as an legal advise, please try to contact an attoroney

Thanks

Robert Shapiro

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X