Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 filing - Neither experience certificate nor coworker affidavit

I got my perm certified recently.

Issue: Previous employer (say employer A) not ready to give experience letter and I don’t know any co-worker to give me Affidavit.

History: Employer A filed i-140 and got it approved last year and revoked.

Situation: Need to file I140 in EB2 category. Also Employer A didn’t give last 15 days paystub.

Below are the things which I can get or have.
    1) I have employment verification letter for my parent’s visa dated 3 months before I left him.
    2) W2
    3) Salary stub (except last 14 days)
    4) I got document of my previous I140 via FOIA and in it they have mentioned my duties and responsibilities since there were current employer at that time.(but not any experience letter)
    5) I can get affidavit from people with whom I worked in project but note they were not from my company employer A.

Questions:
    1) Whether above documents are sufficient to proof my employment with them.
    2) I have overall 8.5 years of experience out of which I have experience letter for 5.5 years from company before it. Is it enough? Since I am already showing proof for 5.5 years, what is the need for experience letter from previous employer?

Did you got any alternative documents?

I am in the same situation. Did you got I-140 approved with your above list of documents? What did you finally do in this situation?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X