Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with OCI website

All,
    I have been trying for almost 3 weeks now to complete Part B of the OCI form. However, after I press 'Submit' for Part B, I keep getting "The specified url cannot be found" error message. I have tried Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla, and Safari browsers and all give me the same message.

Has anyone come across this issue and, if so, were you able to resolve it?

Appreciate any guidance.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by AIM_USA View Post
    All,
    I have been trying for almost 3 weeks now to complete Part B of the OCI form. However, after I press 'Submit' for Part B, I keep getting "The specified url cannot be found" error message. I have tried Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla, and Safari browsers and all give me the same message.

Has anyone come across this issue and, if so, were you able to resolve it?

Appreciate any guidance.

Thanks in advance!
    3 weeks is a long time to wait... Why didn't you email OCI in India for help?

Comment

Originally posted by narayanak View Post
      3 weeks is a long time to wait... Why didn't you email OCI in India for help?
      Already reached out to them. They claim the website is fine. I mentioned that I tried 4 different browsers and their response was to go and try the browser at the local Library! Ridiculous!!

Any thoughts?

Thx.

Comment

Already reached out to them. They claim the website is fine. I mentioned that I tried 4 different browsers and their response was to go and try the browser at the local Library! Ridiculous!!

Any thoughts?

Thx.
        well, imaging hundreds application creat per day, I think the website really has no issues, the only issue is from individual.

Comment

Originally posted by proonindiandoc View Post
          well, imaging hundreds application creat per day, I think the website really has no issues, the only issue is from individual.
          Well, what specifically is it that I am doing wrong? I have asked a friend from another US State to fill out Part B and they are also running into the same issue. Part B is mostly a series of Yes/No questions as well a filling in the name and address of any relatives in India. I think I am smart enough to figure out when to select Yes and when to select No.

Thx!

Comment

Well, what specifically is it that I am doing wrong? I have asked a friend from another US State to fill out Part B and they are also running into the same issue. Part B is mostly a series of Yes/No questions as well a filling in the name and address of any relatives in India. I think I am smart enough to figure out when to select Yes and when to select No.

Thx!
            well. ckgs can't do anything because is all made by the helpful Indian government. but don't feel bad, many people holding a PHD degree or engineer don't know how to complete an application or able to figure out the requirements.
            Last edited by proonindiandoc; 04-01-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Thx!
              Did you try this on a different computer? Maybe go to the local library and try it? Maybe there is an anti virus or blocker in your laptop which does not like something on the website.
              If this was a normal occurrence, this forum would be flooded with complaints by now. Just my 2 cents.
              I successfully filled the form with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by narayanak View Post
                Did you try this on a different computer? Maybe go to the local library and try it? Maybe there is an anti virus or blocker in your laptop which does not like something on the website.
                If this was a normal occurrence, this forum would be flooded with complaints by now. Just my 2 cents.
                I successfully filled the form with no issues.
                Hi, Any solutions to the original problem? I am currently having the same issue and nothing seems to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan26 View Post
                  Hi, Any solutions to the original problem? I am currently having the same issue and nothing seems to work...
                  Me too. Any help appreciated.

Comment

any luck?

There seems to be no solution for this.. can anyone let me know how did you resolve the problem? any help will be appreciated

Comment

pls help

Any thoughts?

Thx.
                      were you able to submit the application? pls let me know any solution. I am in a dead end now

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X