Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B VISA APPROVED Mumbai - Sharing Experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B VISA APPROVED Mumbai - Sharing Experience.

Hi All,

This forum has helped a lot to understand and prepare for L1B Visa Individual process.Sharing my experience to keep the link going

My case was Premium application I had also recd RFE which was replied within 8 days. After which i recd Approval.

My Interview was scheduled on 28th March for Bio-metrics and 29th for actual Interview at Mumbai L2 for my Wife and kids was also applied together.

As everyone else i had prepared thoroughly for the interview and was very tensed but everything went very smoothly

Reached embassy at 9.30 am my appt was at 10 am after completing check we were in queue at around 10.30am
    Interview went very nicely

VO - How many years of total exp you have?
    ME - 16yrs
    VO - What is your specialized knowledge?
    ME - Explained in short.
    VO- How many years r u working in current company?
    ME - 2.1 yrs
    To my wife
    VO - What is your highest education?
    Wife answered
    VO - What is ur marriage date? Smiling
    Answered

And then the words Your visas are approved and you will get them in 2 to 3 days.

We left smiling

I was little worried as after coming back i checked website status and it said Admin process. But next morning thats is 2nd day after interview it was issued for all 4 visas. And tomorrow will receive passports.

Hope this info helps.
    Dont worry if your case is strong and documents are correct there is no looking back.

Good Luck

Congratulations ... approved individual petitions have 75-80% chances for visa approval, unless you really goof-up during the interview.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Regarding RFE

What all docs did they ask while sending RFE?

What all documents u submitted once you received RFE?

Originally posted by JK2016 View Post
      Hi All,

This forum has helped a lot to understand and prepare for L1B Visa Individual process.Sharing my experience to keep the link going

My case was Premium application I had also recd RFE which was replied within 8 days. After which i recd Approval.

My Interview was scheduled on 28th March for Bio-metrics and 29th for actual Interview at Mumbai L2 for my Wife and kids was also applied together.

As everyone else i had prepared thoroughly for the interview and was very tensed but everything went very smoothly

Reached embassy at 9.30 am my appt was at 10 am after completing check we were in queue at around 10.30am

ME - 16yrs
      ME - Explained in short.
      ME - 2.1 yrs
      To my wife
      Wife answered
      Answered

And then the words Your visas are approved and you will get them in 2 to 3 days.

We left smiling

I was little worried as after coming back i checked website status and it said Admin process. But next morning thats is 2nd day after interview it was issued for all 4 visas. And tomorrow will receive passports.

Hope this info helps.
      Dont worry if your case is strong and documents are correct there is no looking back.

Good Luck

Comment

Rfe

RFE was about specialized knowledge and gave the information about it.

Comment

RFE was about specialized knowledge and gave the information about it.
          Each RFE is different & response is also on case to case basis.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Thats true, but can you atleast tell me what kind of evidences you have submitted and in which format?

Only writeup would suffice or we need to submit some specific documentations? If my specialization is design/development of some tool, what kind of evidences we need to consider?

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
            Each RFE is different & response is also on case to case basis.

Comment

Originally posted by ratedguy View Post
              Thats true, but can you atleast tell me what kind of evidences you have submitted and in which format?

Only writeup would suffice or we need to submit some specific documentations? If my specialization is design/development of some tool, what kind of evidences we need to consider?
              As I already mentioned its case to case basis, the document I or someone submitted may not be required for you or vice-versa.

I had RFE a long back for my H1B visa & I had to submit my bank statements & notarized IT return for last 3 years - If that helps you.

Comment

Hi All,

ME - 16yrs
                ME - Explained in short.
                ME - 2.1 yrs
                To my wife
                Wife answered
                Answered

We left smiling

Hope this info helps.

Good Luck

Hi,

Can you please tell me how much time did it take for you to get RFE questions list ?

As in my case my L1b visa was filed for premium processing on may 5.
                Status changed to RFE on USCIS website on May 13 but i still havent received the RFE details (questions).

Does it take 2 weeks time to actually get RFE questions?
                Also do they send the RFE details/questions by mail in the case of premium processing??

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X