still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still waiting

Good day everyone.. My fiance already submitted our papers directly to the office in Las Vegas. I was just wondering that we have not received any notice or anything saying that they received our papers.. He submitted it last 1/21/2016 and its been 2 months now but we don't have anything or any notice that they received our papers.. is this normal?

Originally posted by CathRob View Post
    Good day everyone.. My fiance already submitted our papers directly to the office in Las Vegas. I was just wondering that we have not received any notice or anything saying that they received our papers.. He submitted it last 1/21/2016 and its been 2 months now but we don't have anything or any notice that they received our papers.. is this normal?
    Hi
    We submitted ours 17th December and contacted the office 2 months after and was told to resubmit as it wouldn't normally take that long. you could try tracking the payment with the bank or post office?
    Timeline

17th Dec 2015 - I129F posted to Texas lockbox LOST BY THEM

Resent 8th April 2016

Comment

Normally you get some notice back within 2-3 weeks. Check your bank statement to see if the personal checks went through. If not, it seems like it might have gotten lost somewhere in the process. Hope you made a backup copy of your submission package before sending it!
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

A fiancee petition package is initially submitted to a Texas address, not Las Vegas.

--Ray B

Originally posted by CathRob View Post

Comment

It take 3 month for my Fiance and me to have a reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X