X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with questions on DS160

Hello,
    The question on the form is;

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?
    In my case the wage determination step is in process, so my guess is the answer is no but I still want to confirm.

Also there is one more question;

Has your U.S. Visa ever been lost or stolen?
    In my wife's case her passport was lost, so would the answer be yes for the question above?

Thanks,
    F12H1.

Hello guys, any advise? I need to fill up the form today to ensure rest all falls in place.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by F12H1 View Post
      Hello,
      The question on the form is;

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?
      In my case the wage determination step is in process, so my guess is the answer is no but I still want to confirm.

Also there is one more question;

In my wife's case her passport was lost, so would the answer be yes for the question above?

Thanks,
      F12H1.
      Did the lost passport had a US visa when it was lost?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Did the lost passport had a US visa when it was lost?
        Yes the passport was lost in Sept 2015 and it had a stamped visa that was valid till Nov 2015. Presently she has a new passport and her H-4 was also renewed.

Thanks,
        F12H1

Comment

Yes the passport was lost in Sept 2015 and it had a stamped visa that was valid till Nov 2015. Presently she has a new passport and her H-4 was also renewed.

Thanks,
          F12H1
          Are you filling DS 160 for self or for spouse?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
            Are you filling DS 160 for self or for spouse?
            Raghvi, sorry I was not clear the first time around... I am filling two DS-160's, one for myself and one for spouse.

For my DS-160; I need help with this question;

For my wife's DS-160 I need help with this questions;

In her case her passport was lost in Sept 2015 and it had a stamped visa valid till Nov 2015. Presently she has a new passport and her H4 has also been extended till 2018.

Thanks,
            F12H1

Comment

Hello guys, any advise? I need to fill up the form today to ensure rest all falls in place.

Thanks,
              Raghvi / Other senior members,
              Sorry to be pushy but I am kinda in a rush and I need to fill up the DS-160 ASAP.

Thanks,
              F12H1

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X