Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa stamping in Canada

Hi,

I am on my 12th year of H1B Visa. My GC is pending in EB3 with 140 approved. The PD is 2008. I have been with the same employer for the past 10 years and with the same client as well. I have done 4 times VISA stamping before but all were done in India. I recently got VISA extension for 2.5 years and am wondering if I can go to Canada for Visa stamping. Is there any risk involved in my case?

I also like to mention that I got a divorce last year in USA through mutual consent. And I am worried if that is going to have any impact on my H1B? Could you please give me some guidance and help whether Canada is safe for Visa stamping in my case?

Are there any rejection? Is there any location in Canada is better than other for Visa stamping?

Please help. Thanks.

Originally posted by Swati123 View Post
    Hi,

I am on my 12th year of H1B Visa. My GC is pending in EB3 with 140 approved. The PD is 2008. I have been with the same employer for the past 10 years and with the same client as well. I have done 4 times VISA stamping before but all were done in India. I recently got VISA extension for 2.5 years and am wondering if I can go to Canada for Visa stamping. Is there any risk involved in my case?

I also like to mention that I got a divorce last year in USA through mutual consent. And I am worried if that is going to have any impact on my H1B? Could you please give me some guidance and help whether Canada is safe for Visa stamping in my case?

Are there any rejection? Is there any location in Canada is better than other for Visa stamping?

Please help. Thanks.
    Your divorce is not going to impact on your stamping by any means. Having been stamped for so many times it is not difficult for you to get stamped anywhere. However, if you feel it is not going to work out in Canada then Check out Stamping in Tijuana, Mexico.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X