Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Was Approved By Visa Consular,But after 2 Hours Got Refused By Email!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Was Approved By Visa Consular,But after 2 Hours Got Refused By Email!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello There,
    This would be really very interesting thing. My parents attended an Interview for B2 visa for USA 2 days before in Dhaka, Bangladesh Consulate. End of the interview their visa got approved by Visa Consular. Visa Consular told them to pick their passport from collection center. They got a paper from Consular, where it mentioned, "You visa has approved" and where they have to go for picking and within what date. "Hope Your tour will be enjoyable." ....

After 2 Hours we got an email where it says, your visa has refused and reason is 214(b).

Here is some information...

I'm permanent resident of USA. My parents are over 60 Years old. My dad is a business man and my mother is homemaker.

Anyone can share their experience or advice with me please? What might be the reason for this refusal?

No one reply anything yet... I'm waiting.. What could be the reason.. Please advice

Comment

Originally posted by WolfPack View Post
      visa has refused and reason is 214(b).

..Section 214(b) of the United States Immigration and Nationality Act requires that Consular Officers must assume that every visa applicant intends to leave his or her home country and immigrate to the United States. The applicant must convey during the interview that this presumption of immigrant intent is not true...
      Last edited by daggit; 04-13-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
        ..Section 214(b) of the United States Immigration and Nationality Act requires that Consular Officers must assume that every visa applicant intends to leave his or her home country and immigrate to the United States. The applicant must convey during the interview that this presumption of immigrant intent is not true...
        Thanks for your reply. Yea i know about 214(b), but my concern is, interview visa office told my parents that your visa has approved And asked for ds 160 confirmation page, kept their passports too. After that visa officer gave them a paper where it mentioned, "your visa has approved"," you have enjoyable journey","where to get their passport with visa and when". There was no confusion that time. But after 2hours they got refused through email. Interesting thing is, when they got back those passports, they found 2 bar code sticker in the back of every passport. It happens only when you got any visa from US as far know. I'm trying to figure out what was the reason. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by iffatnizu View Post
          Thanks for your reply. Yea i know about 214(b), but my concern is, interview visa office told my parents that your visa has approved And asked for ds 160 confirmation page, kept their passports too. After that visa officer gave them a paper where it mentioned, "your visa has approved"," you have enjoyable journey","where to get their passport with visa and when". There was no confusion that time. But after 2hours they got refused through email. Interesting thing is, when they got back those passports, they found 2 bar code sticker in the back of every passport. It happens only when you got any visa from US as far know. I'm trying to figure out what was the reason. Thanks
          There are only two possibility:
          1. They did some mistake at the time of interview, later noticed it & rejected the visa.
          2. They did some mistake while rejection & instead of rejecting someone else, rejected your parent's visa.

The course of action for you will be to call the consulate (where they appeared for the interview), explain them the scenario & ask them for the reason of rejection. They are pretty helpful & will share it freely, if it is not a threat for them.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Is wolfpack and iffatnizu the same?

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
              Is wolfpack and iffatnizu the same?
              :s o god. I completely forgot I registered before using this device. Yes yes wolfpack and iffatnizu are same.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
                There are only two possibility:
                1. They did some mistake at the time of interview, later noticed it & rejected the visa.
                2. They did some mistake while rejection & instead of rejecting someone else, rejected your parent's visa.

The course of action for you will be to call the consulate (where they appeared for the interview), explain them the scenario & ask them for the reason of rejection. They are pretty helpful & will share it freely, if it is not a threat for them.
                Did you got any update? Please share it with us as soon as you have it.
                - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
                  Did you got any update? Please share it with us as soon as you have it.
                  Thanks for your reply libra_14. Not yet but I think i got something in my parents passport. Their permanent address is different. There was a extra space on my mother's permanent address but in my father's not. But we putted same address on ds 160. But still i will contact with embassy regarding this is issue. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by iffatnizu View Post
                    Thanks for your reply libra_14. Not yet but I think i got something in my parents passport. Their permanent address is different. There was a extra space on my mother's permanent address but in my father's not. But we putted same address on ds 160. But still i will contact with embassy regarding this is issue. Thanks

Were you able to find out what happen? I have A friend that this just happen to, got approved for his B2 visa was handed a letter and 1 hour later they called him and asked him to go back to the embassy and rejected him under 214 even though that he has lots of ties. We are totally confused Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X