Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PhD in the USA ; appreciated for early reply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhD in the USA ; appreciated for early reply.

Hello,

I am a Pharm D graduate from India. I have applied for PhD in Pharmacology and also masters in couple of universities in the USA. I have been admitted to Campbell university in NC for masters and I am awaiting my PhD admission yet. I am really looking forward to doing PhD there but I have been hearing from lot f my friends in the USA that right now the situation for visa permits for PhD is really difficult. They're saying that the visa for masters is easy to get but not for PhD as they'll look at me as a potential immigrant. Please help me with the information on the present scenario of visa interview for 2016-17.

Please let me know the following details:
    - With the current situation would you suggest me to go with masters for getting the visa or still try with PhD.
    - When should I apply for my visa interview ideally if I need to get the visa for the fall semester 2016-17
    - What are the financial documents and amount that I need to submit during the interview.
    - What are the frequently asked questions if I am going for Masters, and PhD.
    - What is the time interval that I need to give between multiple visa interviews if I get rejected the first time.

Kindly, get back to me on these as soon as possible please.

Nidhi Sharma M.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X