Plans to get married after K1 is issued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans to get married after K1 is issued

So my fiance an I have already decided we want a nice big wedding in Italy and will save for a year to fulfill this wish.

However, by law and for the k1 we need to be married within 90 days (duh)

Yet, we simply don't want to go to court and get married if there are other options. We don't want a big ceremony as the Italian trip in 1-2 years will suffice.

I know there are options like eloping. but i was wondering if you guys have any other romantic ideas that we can do to "officially" tie the knot in town; but not say i do in court

At the same time low budget. Basically like getting married in court, but simply in a different setting

Originally posted by tobe1424 View Post
    So my fiance an I have already decided we want a nice big wedding in Italy and will save for a year to fulfill this wish.

However, by law and for the k1 we need to be married within 90 days (duh)

Yet, we simply don't want to go to court and get married if there are other options. We don't want a big ceremony as the Italian trip in 1-2 years will suffice.

I know there are options like eloping. but i was wondering if you guys have any other romantic ideas that we can do to "officially" tie the knot in town; but not say i do in court

At the same time low budget. Basically like getting married in court, but simply in a different setting

im fairly sure conditions of the K1visa also is you have to get married in the US
    Timeline

17th Dec 2015 - I129F posted to Texas lockbox LOST BY THEM

Resent 8th April 2016

Comment

Getting married in court but in different style hmmm lemme think.

Comment

Is there a romantic area near your hometown? You can always just find an ordained minister and elope in a cute area that you both love. Its still legal if you have the right amount of witnesses.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X