citizenship while in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citizenship while in India

I applied for US citizenship while in India for work related extended travel. It seems I may have to go to USA for 1. biometrics 2. interview and 3. oath.
    Is it possible to combine any two of them to reduce trips to USA? Anyone who has done this before, please share your experience.

thanks,

U.S Citizenship Processing time

Originally posted by peripatel View Post
    I applied for US citizenship while in India for work related extended travel. It seems I may have to go to USA for 1. biometrics 2. interview and 3. oath.
    Is it possible to combine any two of them to reduce trips to USA? Anyone who has done this before, please share your experience.

thanks,
    Hello Peripatel,

You need to stay at-least 6-8 months in the United states to attend all these or else you must take two trips to the USA, USCIS will send an Appointment notice one month prior for interview. Based upon the interview date, you may make an arrangement.
    The U.S Citizenship process can take from 5-8 months. This is an approximation. It may be shorter for some and longer for others.

Disclaimer: usimmigration-center.com is a private entity and is not affiliated or approved by any government agency. It does not provide any legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X