help haven't received my green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help haven't received my green card

so i got my visa in October 2015 and entered the USA in December 2015 before that we paid the $165 immigration fee since then we have not received no email conformation from uscis, and have not received the green card so i dont even have a tracking number to enter on their site i have my alien number and my DOS case id number which both dont work we do have a confirmation of the payment being sent but no receipt number being sent back . any advice

Originally posted by Kelly McDonald View Post
    so i got my visa in October 2015 and entered the USA in December 2015 before that we paid the $165 immigration fee since then we have not received no email conformation from uscis, and have not received the green card so i dont even have a tracking number to enter on their site i have my alien number and my DOS case id number which both dont work we do have a confirmation of the payment being sent but no receipt number being sent back . any advice
    try calling them or visit your local uscis office with proof of payment and ask what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly McDonald View Post
      Kindly check with the mail or phone number you provided on that time then you can easily track the details.

Thanks

Robert Shapiro

Disclaimer

This is not a legal advice and taking at your own risk

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X