Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employer threatens

Hi

I have got H1B through employer A in 2014 and was valid visa and petition from Oct 2014. He was unable to find a project for me for 6 months. Hence I came to USA in April 2015 and found a new project with my contacts (my employer did not help me to get a project).

I have started working on the project from July 2015. My employment has a SOW with company B and in turn company B has contract with Company C.

Now that In Feb 2016 I have quit company A and joined with Company C, primarily not able to bear the mention tension he has been causing form Oct 2014. I have an employment agreement with Company A and now company A threatens me that I have not worked for him for a period of 12 months as signed on the employment agreement and says that I had worked only 7 months from the start of project in July 2015

Also, my employer A did not pay me full salary (paid through check only for 9 days, and so far I didn't that check even) for the month of Jan 2016 saying I have not given notice for a period 30 days. I am planning to take up the non payment issue with DOL

can any one suggest what options should I have in front of me

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X