Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-129F married 94 days not 90

Hello All,
    I married after the 90 days that my now husband got here. I filled a Adjustment of status for him and they requested more information... They did respond that they received info (3-29 sent in by the lawyer) after that I got worried and got a lawyer. The lawyer told me not to worry and that all we need to do is file a I-130...which is what we did. I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else...I am really scared that my husband will have to go back and I have not been able to sleep out of fear of what could happen. I know the lawyer told me not to worry but....I will feel so much better if anyone knows anyone in a similar type of situation...I just really want to have some piece of mind.
    Thanks

How did your husband get in? Did he have a tourist visa? I know when you file for them they do not want them in the country. Lucky you, as everyone else doesn't get that advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by CJBaker View Post
      How did your husband get in? Did he have a tourist visa? I know when you file for them they do not want them in the country. Lucky you, as everyone else doesn't get that advantage.

CJBaker> he came in on the K1 Visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X