B1 Visa Approved in Second Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Approved in Second Attempt

I would like to thank this forum for all help I needed for the interview. I had applied for B1 VISA on 22nd Feb in Kolkata which was rejected, I realised the reason being 2 months long duration on job training program. I applied again for the VISA interview on 18th April and following were the questions asked, goes without mentioning that I spent sleepless nights and was very nervous.

VO: Good Morning
    Me: Hello, Good Morning

VO: Please give me your passport
    Me: (I gave the passport through that small window)

VO: Where are you travelling to ?
    Me: I am travelling to ABC.

VO: What is the purpose of your travel ?
    Me: I am going to attend a series of meeting with operations managers and project management team, will also spend last 2 days in knowledge sharing sessions.

(She was typing a lot in between, I was more nervous)

VO: What is your designation in your company ?
    Me: I am a Project Lead

VO: Why do you think your VISA was denied before ?
    Me: I realised later that 2 months on job training program doesnt fall under B1 category.

VO: Your travel to London was from the same company ?
    Me: Yes, I was sent for training purpose.

VO: How long would be your stay in US ?
    Me: 1 week.

VO: Your VISA is approved, enjoy your stay.
    Me: Thank you

Now, when I check my visa application status (the very next day), it says Administrative Processing. Could someone help me with this ?

Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by Vibhanshu26 View Post
    Now, when I check my visa application status (the very next day), it says Administrative Processing. Could someone help me with this ?
    Its okay, you'll get your passport & visa soon.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

B1/b2 visa approved

hello guys i need a help last week i got my visa for b1/b2 and i got my visa stamped on my passport 7 days later i got a call from us consulate Chennai they called me and ask my owner details and then i asked her she said it just an enquirer will it affect my visa

Comment

Originally posted by Praveenkumar Subramanian View Post
        hello guys i need a help last week i got my visa for b1/b2 and i got my visa stamped on my passport 7 days later i got a call from us consulate Chennai they called me and ask my owner details and then i asked her she said it just an enquirer will it affect my visa
        Please do not hijack other's thread, open your own & improve your English abilities.

If there is nothing wrong with your application, it won't impact your visa - as simple as that
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X