Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appling for L1B Blanket VISA with L2 visa for wife and daughter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appling for L1B Blanket VISA with L2 visa for wife and daughter.

Dear All,

I am applying for L1B Blanket visa for me and L2 dependent visa for my wife and daughter,
    My previous history was like, I have got B1 Business Visa rejected thrice (In Jan 2012, March 2012 and in April 2013), all were for training purpose.
    after that I have traveled to 2 times to china for 4 months, once to Belgium for 1 month and once for Germany for 3 months.

Now My questions are like -

1. Is my previous US VISA rejection ( it was for 214B reason ) can cause any problem for L1B Blanket visa application approval.
    2. What should be the Correct answer to write in DS 160 form, for Previous Visa rejection reason - only due to 214(B) would not be correct answer, so please suggest.
    3. For L2 VISA application do my wife and daughter need any documents from my employer (Indian or US sister product Company)?

Thank you!!
    Mayur

Originally posted by Mayur Sakhare View Post
    1. Is my previous US VISA rejection ( it was for 214B reason ) can cause any problem for L1B Blanket visa application approval.
    No, each application is evaluated on its own merits. So no impact of previous rejection, however you should know what might be the reason of earlier rejection & if your situation/circumstances are substantially improved before you apply again.
    2. What should be the Correct answer to write in DS 160 form, for Previous Visa rejection reason - only due to 214(B) would not be correct answer, so please suggest.
    Thats sufficient.
    3. For L2 VISA application do my wife and daughter need any documents from my employer (Indian or US sister product Company)?
    No, if you all are applying together, you don't need any extra documentation.

One more thing, 214(B) means the VO thought you'll be an potential immigrant & hence not given you B1/B2 visa, but since L1 is an dual-intent visa, earlier rejection won't impact much.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you Libra

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      No, each application is evaluated on its own merits. So no impact of previous rejection, however you should know what might be the reason of earlier rejection & if your situation/circumstances are substantially improved before you apply again.

Thats sufficient.

No, if you all are applying together, you don't need any extra documentation.

One more thing, 214(B) means the VO thought you'll be an potential immigrant & hence not given you B1/B2 visa, but since L1 is an dual-intent visa, earlier rejection won't impact much.
      Thank you Libra

Comment

Thank you Libra
        You are welcome.

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X